Divorce is a difficult and emotional process. Concerns about housing, money, children, child support, child care and custody, and alimony are stressful and intimidating. It is important when dealing with these issues to have attorneys who care about your needs and the needs of your family and who can represent you with skill and understanding.
At Reinfeld & Cabrera, P.A., we defend your interests vigorously while remaining sensitive to your family and personal needs. We serve clients throughout West Palm Beach, Florida, and want to be your first call for your legal needs in family law and divorce, as well as other related legal areas.
Help at Every Stage of the Process
Our lawyers counsel and guide you through the following areas:
- Prenuptial/Postnuptial Agreements: We can help you protect your assets and counsel you on your family needs.
- Dissolution of Marriage: We can help you obtain a final judgment of dissolution of marriage, whether or not the divorce is contested.
- Settlement Agreements: We draft settlement agreements in order to facilitate a resolution of the issues involved in your divorce.
- Parenting plans and child visitation: We develop the parenting plans that set forth the schedule for all of the many issues pertaining to the caring and raising of minor children, including setting out the responsibilities and rights of each parent. We assist our clients with routine but often contentious issues concerning pickup and drop off of children, school holidays, extracurricular activities and medical and dental visits.
- Financial support: We help you determine and negotiate how much each party will contribute to alimony, if any, and support for the children, and assist you with modifications, if needed in the future.
- Asset division and distribution of property: We counsel you through the issues and processes surrounding property division.
- Negotiation: Divorce is difficult enough without a courtroom battle. We negotiate and strive for amicable solutions whenever possible in order to keep matters out of the courtroom.
- Mediation: When children are involved, Florida law requires the divorcing couple to undertake mediation before any court hearing is held. We can assist you through this process.
- Adoptions and stepparent adoptions: We can assist you with all aspects of the adoption process in a sensitive and professional manner. This often includes issues regarding termination of parental rights of birth parents and determinations of paternity.
Please contact the attorneys of Reinfeld & Cabrera, P.A. to schedule a
meeting to address any divorce or family issues you may have.